Ethix Pharma is a niche contract research organization (CRO) based on a unique concept: generate preclinical and early clinical proof-of concept evidence to optimize drug development. We offer pre-clinical and clinical services to clients in the pharmaceuticals, nutraceutical, chemical & biotech sectors. Our services broadly fall into the functional areas of Cell Biology, Pharmacology, Toxicology and Clinical Research.
Our genesis is from the Ethix Pharma Consulting and we started operating as a preclinical service provider in late 2009. Having a half of the decade of existence in the industry, it is this experience combined with the experience (15 years) of our advisors and management we bring to our clients these cutting edge research solutions. The following points provide a quick glimpse about us:
- 2009: Incorporation with an aim to spearhead R&D activities as an only CRO in central India.
- 2009: Certified standard ISO 9001:2008 QMS for contract research activities.
- 2010: First NDA signed with International client for preclinical research.
- 2010: Registered to C.G Medicinal Plant Board (Regional Govt. Org) as private Laboratory.
- 2010: Covered by print media for research activities on herbals “Chronicle” and “Navbharat”.
- 2010: Bagged preclinical functional project from TIFAC (A Dept of Science and Tech undertaking)
- 2010: Invited to feature at “International conference - AROGYA” of AYUSH at C.G.
- 2010: Engaged by Indian Biotech MNC to develop novel anti-asthmatic formulation.
- 2011: Extended its pharmacology offering and customized efficacy studies in-vitro for cosmetics.
- 2011: Completed various preclinical projects of clients for USFDA, EFSA and NPCB submission.
- 2011: Extended services in Medical writing and Clinical site management activities.
- 2012: Research work published in international “peer reviewed” journals.
- 2012: Established MOU’s with CMC (oncology) and BLNHRC (Cardiology) for clinical trials.
- 2012: Successfully achieved compliance in QA with various national and international audits.
- 2013: Extended its Scientific and Medical Advisory Board.
- 2013: Extended services in clinical research, medico-marketing and regulatory affairs (EU)
- 2013: Audited by International MNC for regulatory project on EU (MHRA) Pharmacovigilance.
- 2013: Preferred by Indian and international clients as unique SMO for Clinical trial management.
- 2013: Engaged for a 400 patient and 300 patient multicentric clinical trial.
- 2013: Represented and featured at international conference in-cosmetics, Bangkok, 2013.
We offer a range of services in Inflammation, Immunomodulation, Ulcers, Dermatology, Respiratory, Diabetes, Cardiology and Oncology. We also have a Central Innovation Research Team that can quickly customize, develop and validate models to meet the requirements of clients.
To become the leading contract research organization from central India by delivering value added services to its clients & stakeholders.
To become preferred contract research organization in India through the quality of its services.
To bring the India advantage to our clients while maintaining the global quality of services in contract research.